Post 19th July
Although restrictions have lifted; infections levels are very high in our community. After asking lots of our customers, we are keeping some COVID safety measure in place. This is for customer and also to keep staff safe too. As a small business, having to close because of the need to isolate is a big deal for the business finances. So, please wear a face covering, use the hand sanitiser and observe social distancing to keep us all safe when visiting Shop Zero.
- When visiting the shop, please observe social distancing between each person
- Please wash your hands regularly. And use the sanitiser that is available at the shop
- We love to put food and detergent refills into your very clean containers . Please sanitise your hands before you pass them to us (we reserve the right to refuse your containers).
- Click and collect orders – if you would like to pre-order your items, you can order through the website shop before midnight on the day before you want to pick up. You’ll be able choose a pick-up time at checkout. Your food will come pre-packed in compostable/recyclable paper bags.
- Container drop – You are welcome to pre-drop your clean containers for refill. And we will contact you when they are ready for pick up. Please label with your name, what you want in them and the approximate quantity; full, half full will do! Or provide us with a shopping list with your contact details.
- Postal orders – select Royal Mail / postal courier at checkout and we can post an order to you anywhere in the UK!
- Home delivery by cycle couriers, Veload – we run a Saturday home delivery service to postcodes within a 3 mile radius of Nottingham city centre. Once you have added your postcode at checkout, if you’re in the delivery area, you will be given the option to choose a home delivery. If you outside this area and want a home delivery, please contact us and we can arrange an alternative delivery service.
- And it goes with out saying, please do not come if you have any symptoms.
Thank you for continuing support, we couldn’t do this without you!
Stay well! Sarah x
CURRENT OPENING TIMES (JULY ’21):