JANUARY 2020 UPDATE – WE REMAIN OPEN DURING LOCKDOWN
Please wear a face covering and observe social distancing to keep us all safe when visiting Shop Zero
- Drop-in orders – during the current lockdown, we are serving you from the door. Please wear a face covering and use the hand sanitiser
- When visiting the shop, please observe social distancing rules and allow 2m between each person
- Click and collect can be made via the website shop.
- Please wash your hands before coming to the store. And use the sanitiser that is available outside the shop
- We are pleased to accept your very clean containers for refills and detergents. Please sanitise your hand before you pass them to us (we reserve the right to refuse your containers).
- Click and collect orders – if you would like to pre-order your items, you can visit the website shop and choose a pick-up time at checkout. Your food will come pre-packed in compostable/recyclable paper bags.
- Container drop – You are welcome to drop your clean containers with us and we will let you know when you can pick them up. Please label with your name, what you want in them and the approximate quantity; full, half full will do!
- Postal orders – select Royal Mail at checkout and we can post an order to you anywhere in the UK!
- Home delivery by cycle couriers Veload – we run a once a week service to NG1, NG2, NG3, NG5 and NG7 postcodes. Once you have added your postcode at checkout, you will be given the option to choose a home delivery
- And it goes with out saying, please do not come if you have any symptoms
Thank you for continuing support, we couldn’t do this without you!
Stay well! Sarah x
CURRENT OPENING TIMES (JAN 2020):