Social distancing rules to keep us all safe when visiting Shop Zero
- Unfortunately no customers are allowed in the shop (it’s too little to get 2m apart!) – We are very happy to serve you from the door. Please knock on the door if it isn’t open and then wait behind the table. Hand sanitiser is there for your use
- When visiting the shop, please observe social distancing rules and allow 2m between each person
- Click and collect and drop-in orders to be collected from the shop door. The table is there for you to put your items on. Step back 2m if we need to exchange items on the table
- Card, contactless or secure on payment links (we can email one to you) only please
- Please wash your hands before coming to the store. And use the sanitiser that is available outside the shop
- We are pleased to accept your very clean containers for refills and detergents. Please pass them to us with clean hands (we reserve the right to refuse your containers). Please use the sanitiser before you pass them to us
- Click and collect orders – if you would like to pre-order your items, you can visit the website shop and choose a pick-up time at checkout. Your food will come pre-packed in compostable/recyclable paper bags.
- Container drop – You are welcome to drop your clean containers with us and we will let you know when you can pick them up. Please label with your name, what you want in them and the approximate quantity; full, half full will do!
- Postal orders – select Royal Mail at checkout and we can post an order to you anywhere in the UK!
- Home delivery – we usually deliver twice a week to NG2, NG3, NG5 and NG7 postcodes. Once you have added your postcode at checkout, you will be given the option to choose a home delivery
- And it goes with out saying, please do not come if you have any symptoms
Thank you for continuing support, we couldn’t do this without you!
Stay well! Sarah x
CURRENT OPENING TIMES (JULY 2020):
WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAY, FRIDAYS, MONDAYS: 12-3PM
SUNDAYS & TUESDAYS : CLOSED