We just can’t get enough of Date Snicker Bites, a fun spin-off of the classic Snickers bar that’s been trending on TikTok. It makes a deliciously sweet yet salty treat that’s moreish and addictive.
You can print or pin the recipe below or click here to view and save a PDF of the recipe card.
Date Snicker Bites
- 12 pitted medjool dates
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- flaky salt for topping
- 3 tbsp chopped peanuts (plus extra for topping)
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- Line a small plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- Open your pitted dates and on one side of the date, add some peanut butter.
- Top the peanut butter with crushed peanuts, then close up the dates and secure with a toothpick.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a glass bowl and keep stirring until fully melted.
- Use the toothpicks to dip the dates into the chocolate and transfer to the parchment to set.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped nuts and flaky salt and drizzle some extra chocolate on top.
- Chill in the freezer for 15 minutes until the chocolate has set.