(This policy is offered in addition to your legal rights).
(Please note: this is for online sales. There is a separate policy for the returns of items bought in the shop).
If you’d like to return or exchange your postal order, or items from your order, we’d like to help.
We offer a return or an exchange of an item within 14 days from when you received your order by delivery. You can return your item (within 14 days of notifying us) for:
- a replacement,
- an exchange to a different product, or
- a refund of the original purchase amount
If you wish to cancel your whole order you must tell us within 14 days of receiving your goods. You have a further 14 days to safely return your goods from when you notify us of your wish to cancel your order. When we receive the returned order, we will then give you a full refund (which includes the postage you paid for the order).
So, here’s what to do for a return or exchange:
- Locate your order number or order details
- Contact us via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, details of the item and the nature of your concern
- Send the item back to the shop (within 14 days of notifying us)
- As soon as we’ve received the item, we’ll organise the refund or replacement
If an individual item is faulty, please let us know as soon as possible that you wish to make a return and then send the item to us back in the post. You are responsible for the safe return of the goods. We’ll then organise a replacement.
Please note the following:
All returned items must be:
- retain the original packaging or seals,
- be in a saleable condition and
- have no visible signs of wear or tear
- For hygiene reasons we can not accept the return of cosmetic items that have been opened and for which the seal is broken
- We cannot accept returns of bespoke, refilled items such as food or detergents
Shop Zero, Front Shop, Malt Cross, 16 St James’ St, Nottingham. NG1 6FG
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any more questions.
Updated April 2020